Wizkid Net Worth: As of 2022, Wizkid net worth is anticipated to reach approximately $4 million USD. He is a well-known singer and songwriter from Nigeria who has had a fruitful music career. After winning artist of the year and song of the year at the African Music Awards, Wizkid rose to become one of the most well-known musicians in the world.
He gained notoriety in 2011 when he released the popular song “Holla at Your Boy” from his debut studio album Superstar. One of the biggest stars in music, Wizkid has worked with several notable musicians, including Seyi Shay, Phyno, Tyga, Akon, Wale, Beyonce, and many more.
In addition, Wizkid enjoys a sizable following on social media. He even becomes the first musician from Nigeria to surpass 11.3 million followers on Twitter.
Net Worth 2022:
|Net Worth 2022||$4 Million|
|Annual Income||$1 million|
Wizkid Net Worth Last 5 Years:
|Net Worth In 2022||$4 Million|
|Net Worth In 2021||$3 Million|
|Net Worth In 2020||$2 Million|
|Net Worth In 2019||$1.5 Million|
|Net Worth In 2018||$1 Million|
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, best known by his stage name Wizkid, was born on July 16, 1990 in Surulere, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria. Wizkid was reared along with his 12 sisters by his Pentecostal Christian mother Jane Dolapo and his Muslim father Alhaji Muniru.
He completed his education in a Surulere elementary school before enrolling at Lagos State University, where he dropped out in 2009. Wizkid’s early life was greatly influenced by music, as well as by listening to Fela Kuti and Bob Marley.
American rappers Master P, Snoop Dogg, and Bow Wow were introduced to Wizkid. With a group of friends from his church named the Glorious Five, he started performing and writing songs as Lil Prince.
Rapper Naeto C coached Wizkid and assisted him when he was only 15 years old. Wizkid met with Banky when he was 19 years old, and following their conversation, he signed his first record deal with Banky W’s label, “Empire Mates Entertainment.”
In 2010, Wizkid released the song “Holla at Your Boy,” which became popular and attracted a lot of attention. In 2011, Wizkid issued his debut album, “Superstar.” At the 2012 Nigeria Entertainment Awards, that album took home the Best Album of the Year honour, earning praise from both reviewers and fans.
Wizkid played at the HMV Apollo in 2012 after attaining enormous prominence in the music industry. Wizkid released “Ayo,” his second studio album, in September 2014 with contributions from Tyga, Wale, and Akon.
A remix of Akon’s song “Don’t Dull” marked Wizkid and Akon’s debut collaboration on a global scale. His appearance on the song “One Dance” from Drake’s album “Views” was by far his greatest break in the US. In 15 different nations, that song reached the top spot.
After announcing a multi-album agreement with RCA Records, Wizkid released his third studio album, “Sounds from the Other Side,” which featured Chris Brown and Drake as collaborators. The popular single “Come Closer” by Drake is among the five songs on that album.
In 2018, Wizkid appeared on the song “Checklist” by Normani and Calvin Harris, which reached the top spot on the Billboard World Digital Song Sales chart. He had an appearance on Beyoncé’s smash single “Brown Skin Girl” the next year, which earned him a Grammy for Best Music Video. Wizkid won the title of all-time top-streaming Nigerian artist on Spotify in February 2021.
In the past, Wizkid had relationships with a number of girls, including Oluwanishola Ogudugu, Binta Diamond Diallo, Justine Skye, Jada Pollock, etc.
Wizkid is currently dating Tiwa Savage, a well-known singer and songwriter from Nigeria. Additionally, Wizkid has three boys from previous partnerships.
|Real Name||Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun|
|Nickname||Wizkid, Lil Prinz|
|Age||32 Years Old|
|Date Of Birth||July 16, 1990|
|Birth Place||Surulere, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (162 cm)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Marital Status||In A Relationship|
|Father||Alhaji Muniru Olatunji Balogun|
|Mother||Jane Dolapo Balogun|
|Education Qualification||University Drop Out|
|Debut Album||Superstar (2011)|
Luxury cars are among the possessions that Wizkid has amassed over the years, along with a variety of other pricey and opulent items. Here is a list of the vehicles that Wizkid has.
- No.1 Bentley Continental GT Convertible features a 4.0 liter twin-turbo V8 engine and the car can accelerate from 0 to 100 km in less than 4 seconds. The cost of the car is $260,000.
- No.2, another expensive car owned by Wizkid is a Lamborghini Urus which is one of the most expensive cars in his garage and the cost of the car is around $300,000.
- No. 3, the Mercedes Benz G63 AMG is one of the most luxurious SUVs in the world and the price of the car is $156,450.
- No. 4, Porsche Cayenne which costs around $180,800. No. 5 BMX X6 is the last car in his garage and the price of the car is $110,000.
Wixkid is the first option when it comes to brand marketing and sponsorship because he is one of the best Nigerian musicians. He is promoting several different companies, such as MTN, Hennessy, Frost of London, Guinness, GLO, and many others.
- Additionally, Wizkid agreed to a one-year, $350,000 sponsorship deal with Pepsi.
Wizkid Net Worth:
Wizkid’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million as of 2022. He is one of the most well-paid musicians in Nigeria and became well-known through his successful records. From his career, including album sales, online streaming, merchandise, and live appearances, he has already amassed a sizeable fortune.
For a gig, Wizkid costs anywhere from $ 20,000 to $ 50,000. In addition, he not only earns millions of dollars as a singer but also makes a sizable sum of money from sponsorships and brand endorsements.
Speaking of his sources of revenue, how can we ignore his YouTube channel, which has more than 2.4 million subscribers. Wizkid has a salary of about $1 million annually.
Key Facts of Wizkid:
- Although Wizkid and Lil Prinz are stage names he later took, his real name is Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun.
- He left Lead City University after only two sessions, which he had completed.
- Wizkid was raised by 12 sisters.
- While his father was a Muslim, his mother was a Pentecostal Christian.
- Drake, a well-known rapper, collaborated with Wizkid to release the smash track One Dance.
- In 2011, he made his acting debut in The Return of Jenifa.
- Around the time when Wizkid started performing as Lil Prinz, he was only 11 years old.
- He signed his first record deal with Empire Mates Entertainment when he was 19 years old.
- Glorious Five is a band that Wizkid founded with members of his church.
- He owns more than a hundred pairs of shoes and enjoys collecting costly sneakers.
Also Check Out:
People Also Ask FAQs
How old is Wizkid?
Wizkid was born in Surulere, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria, on July 16, 1990. As of 2022, he is 32 years old.
How much does Wizkid make?
Wizkid has a salary of about $1 million annually.
What is the worth of Wizkid?
Wizkid’s net worth is estimated to be $4 million as of 2022.
What is the real name of Wizkid?
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, best known by his stage name, is his actual name.
How tall is Wizkid?
Wizkid is 5 feet 4 inches tall.