Due to the fact that it’s made of electronic parts, iPhone 12 Pro Max may have some short-term issues. There are many reasons why you might not be able to use your iPhone Pro Max.
This guide will show you how to restart the iPhone 12 Pro Max when it’s frozen. There is a new phone from Apple called the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
It has an A14 Bionic system on a chip, which makes it very fast and easy to use. Compared to other phones, this one is 50% more efficient. It also works with a network called 5G.
If your iPhone has stopped working, it could be because of a short-term software glitch. So, you can force restart your device to fix this.
Putting your iPhone 12 into recovery mode is another way to get it to work again. There are two ways to do this. Let’s learn how both work and what the process is.
Force restart your iPhone 12 Pro Max.
If your iPhone is taking too long to work or has a problem, you usually restart it.
But, if the phone doesn’t work at all, the screen is stuck on the Apple logo, or it doesn’t work at any other function, you can force restart it. This will help. It works on hardware and removes cache files when you do a force restart.
It quickly turns off the power and then turns on your device again, so it doesn’t take long. This is the best way to solve all of the problems you have with your iPhone 12 Pro Max.
This method can also be used to force restart other iPhone 12 models, like the iPhone 12 Pro and the iPhone 12 Mini, as well. Take these steps to get your iPhone 12 back to work if it’s frozen.
- It’s on your iPhone 12 Pro Max. Press the “Volume Up” button on it.
- Press the “Volume Down” button right away.
- As quickly as possible, press and hold the “Side button” for about 10 seconds, then let go.
- It’s time to let go of the side button on your phone when the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- If you see a white Apple logo on a black screen, your phone has come out of frozen mode. It’s time to enter your passcode now, and your device will work as normal.
The Second Option: Go into Recovery Mode.
Most of the time, a force restart helps you fix your iPhone if it’s frozen. This may not work every time.
So, you’ll have to try another solution called DFU Mode or Recovery Mode to get your phone to work again. You can put your phone into recovery mode if it won’t work and won’t let you do anything.
Make sure you follow the rules below.
- Turn on your iPhone 12 Pro Max. USB-C to Lightning cable: Use the cable that comes with your iPhone to connect it
- The most recent version of iTunes or Finder should be on your computer or Mac OS.
- If you have connected your phone to a PC or Mac OS Mojave or earlier, then open iTunes. If you haven’t, connect your phone. However, if you have Mac OS Catalina or later, then you can open Finder.
Now, force restart your iPhone 12 by following these steps:
- Then, on your iPhone 12, press and let go of the “Volume Up” button and the “Volume Down” button.
- Now, press and hold the “Side Button.” The Apple logo will show up on the screen, and then the phone will go into recovery mode and fix itself. Now, you can let go of the side button.
- Choose your device from the sidebar of iTunes or Finder. Then, you have to choose the one that shows up on your screen.
- When you look at this page, you will see two options: Update or Restore. Then, click the “Update” button and wait for the process to finish.
- Your computer will reinstall the software on your phone, but it won’t hurt any of the data you have on it.
The last words
How can you fix your iPhone 12? We have told you two ways to do this. It’s first time we’re going to work on “force restart.”
If it doesn’t work to get your phone out of a frozen state, then go into recovery mode.
Hopefully, this will help you. However, if your device is still having problems, you need to contact Apple to get help.
How do you restart your iPhone 12 Pro Max when it’s frozen? You’ve read this guide.